27.5.13

Wanted - Summer Look


1. Tee from Mango 2. Skirt from Pieces 3.Earrings from Zara  4. Sandals from Zara 5. Tee from Mango 6. Skirt from Zara

Hey you !
Here is my selection of the week. In July I'll be in Greece for three weeks and I can't wait to be there ! This place is very special to me because I love the culture. But above all it's the place where I met my boyfriend 11 years ago and we are a couple for 4 years now. So this summer we are going back to THE Greek island. I will share pictures on Instagram and post Greek summer looks. In the mean time, I'm looking for outfits that I can wear both in Paris or in Greece. I already bought the dark navy skirt (at a very good price) and I love it ! I'm planning to buy the black sandals from Zara, the shape is just perfect.
Have a nice week !

Coucou !
Voici ma sélection de la semaine. En juillet, je serai en Grèce pour trois semaines, j'ai tellement hâte d'y être ! Cet endroit est très spécial pour moi, j'aime la culture mais c'est surtout le lieu où j'ai rencontré mon copain il y a déjà 11 ans. Cela fait maintenant 4 ans que nous sommes en couple. Cet été nous retournons donc sur LA fameuse île grecque. Je partagerai avec vous mes vacances grecques sur Instagram et je ferai des posts de mes look d'été grecs. Parmi cette sélection, j'ai déjà acheté la jupe drapée bleu marine (à un très bon prix) et je l'adore ! Ma prochaine acquisition: les magnifiques sandales noires de chez Zara, la forme est juste parfaite.
Bonne semaine !

Pauline ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment