26.8.13

Summer weekend

Happy monday  !
Since I came from my greek island I've done several things during weekend. Hanging around my city, Paris ! Relaxing at the countryside and next weekend I'm off to Normandie again but at the sea ! Can't wait to enjoy the sea and beaches again ! In these photos you can see my new dress from Zara that I bought during the sale and I love it ! Now I have to go to work ! Have nice day !!
Bisous xxx

Happy monday !
Depuis que je suis rentrée de mon ile grecque, j'ai eu des weekend plutôt bien occupés. Ballades dans ma ville, Paris ! Détente à la campagne et ce weekend je suis de nouveau en Normandie mais cette fois-ci c'est pour profiter de la mer et des plages. Sur ces photos vous pouvez voir ma nouvelle robe de chez Zara que j'ai acheté pendant les soldes. Je l'adore !! Bon, je dois partir au travail maintenant...
Belle journée !!!
Bisous xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment